Thursday, March 12, 2015

Spring forward.

 My plan really wasn't to blog and then quit, but it sure looks like it, doesn't it?! :)


It's been such a busy week. Changing your clock forward and switching time zones in the same day makes for a rough week. 




I've literally had to stop Pepper from trying to lift his leg on my luggage (which just happened to get unpacked today, in true 'because I had to' fashion!). Being in Atlanta 4 times in the last 5 months means he's grown to recognize what the suitcase signifies - and he's not a fan.


Coming home to consistently sunny weather in the mid 70's means Spring is just about here! I'm making it my seasonal goal to fill my house with every color tulip I can find on a weekly basis. But as much as I'm ready to start Spring cleaning, decorating in pastels and over-indulging in flowers, I can't help but be so excited for St. Patrick's Day. I can't wait to shake my shamrock and over-do it for a day of #allgreeneverything! 


That being said, this is what March 17th will look like in my festive little corner of the world ;)





I look forward to adding more holiday socks to my growing collection, sticking a fun little bow tie around Pepper's neck, and trying some new food and mixed drinks. It'll be the best Tuesday of the month! I've always loved St. Patrick's Day...it goes hand-in-hand with my dream of visiting Ireland someday (random fact: Pops was born there in 1925!). 


I'll be back this weekend with some of the crafty things I've been working on this week :)

3 comments: