Thursday, March 26, 2015

My best advice to date...

"It's way weird, I used to be by the book, follow all the rules, and have a plan for everything. But I lost my dad at 19. He is the best thing I've ever had in life. And when you're faced with that kind of reality, it changes you. I think for the better. Money is irrelevant, the richest people suffer privately. Plans are bullshit, they can change on a whim. The only thing that's real is who you are and what you want. If you fail so what? Try again or find a new route. If you fail a million times, guess what, you have more stories than the person who didn't. The way I see it, life is always a win-win. You either get what you want or you had fun trying." 

It's been a whirlwind of a week over here. But I think that's what your 20's are for: the good, the bad; the expected and the unforeseen. What's important is staying true to yourself and following your heart. 

So as my chapter at Tao Group ends, I'm so grateful for the experience & the lifelong friends I've made. And to the future... Nice to meet you, I'm Jenn. I think we're gonna have a lot of fun! :] 

No comments:

Post a Comment