Sunday, June 7, 2015

Home Sweet Home.

I've probably failed lately at keeping all of my different social media outlets fully up to date on Pops' status (Bonus points to those of you that stalk follow me on all of them! You for sure already know this news!) But I finally was able to take him home from the hospital earlier this week. <insert every emoji ever made representing HAPPY here!> 

The decision was somewhat against professional advice, but as his professional favorite granddaughter I believe our final step in healing is to get back into a normal routine at home. ...that & I'm pretty sure authorities would have been part of the big picture had we kept telling him "not yet" when he'd ask if it was time to leave. Can you go to jail for busting out of inpatient rehab? Would there be better food there? I guess we'll never know...I said I appreciate their medical opinion but where do I need to sign!? And just like that, we were watching Judge Judy at 4pm, at home! 


Now bring on the flood of insurance statements and bills. #healthcareinamerica

No comments:

Post a Comment