Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Currently, April

  • Wearing  this shirt and leggings around G&P's house. Note: a messy bun may or may not be part of the look ;]
  • About to start reading  my third Rainbow Rowell book. If you've never read her stuff, start here. Such a simple read but so addicting. I'm a huge fan of how she writes and so far I've finished two of her books in a couple days each.
  • Watching  and re-watching  Maroon 5's new video for "Sugar" & wishing they'd show up at my wedding (date: TBD, lol) 
  • Laughing  so hard at this opinion of Coachella, lmao.  
  • Amazed  at how fast AND slow the last 7 months have been. A piece of my heart will always be with this Metro academy class
  • So excited  baseball is back. #GoBraves!
  • Wanting to create  a mini book of lists similar to my blogging friend Monika. I love knowing I'm not the only list-lover in the world. Page one may just be a list of all my lists :]
  • Playing  everyone I know in Trivia Crack (you play too? @jennbartley
  • Planning  to try dinner at The Southern Gentleman while I'm here. With a name like that, I'm sold!
  • Still using  the best after-shower hair product I've ever found. Smells amazing and works magic if you blow-dry. I'm hooked.
  • Starting to brainstorm  Mother's Day ideas with my sister. This card and a waffle bar for brunch sounds like my kind of party!
  • Missing  Pepper. Because, well duh :]



1 comment:

  1. What a great list! I've added the hair product to my wish list, it sounds like a must have. I've been wanting to read some Rainbow Rowell and I guess I'll just have to do it, now that I see her on your list, too.

    ReplyDelete